Captain Kids Triathlon

Sun September 20, 2020
COVID-19 UPDATES

The Captain Kid family hopes that you and yours are staying well at home and enjoying the unexpected time together.
 
While it is our hope and our prayer that the situation we find ourselves in right now will be over by September, we just want to take a minute to let you all know where our race stands right now.
 
With so much uncertainty and the difficulty and confusion that comes with canceling a race we have decided to freeze registration until June 1st. We will meet during the last week of May to decide how we will handle registration going forward after June 1st.  If we need to postpone our decision until July due to the ever-changing COVID-19 outbreak, we will keep you informed.
 
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED:
 **  If we have to cancel the race your child’s registration will automatically be DEFERED to our 2021 race.
**  If we have to cancel and your child will be too old to participate in 2021 (15 yrs old) we will offer you a refund

We NEVER want to cancel an event, so we are hoping to see you all at the starting line on Sunday, September 20th!!

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.