In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
To keep you motivated and moving during this time of relative isolation, Beastmode America has teamed up with Zulu Audio (see video below), to offer a social "distance" challenge that requires all participants to run/walk either a marathon or half marathon per week for 4 consecutive weeks between July 4 - November 4. That's 26.2 miles per week for a total of 104.8 miles for an entire month or 13.1 miles per week for a total of 52.4 miles for 4 consecutive weeks.
All finishers that complete the challenge will receive a custom finisher medal, custom shirt, Zulu Audio Wearable Speakers (retail value $39.99)*
Log your daily, weekly miles on a log sheet (scroll down to see download button) or store on Strava, Garmin, FitBit etc. and show us this document/data the end of the Run the Distance Challenge. If you would like to receive an editable Daily Log Sheet please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Donations and net proceeds will go to The Tim Tebow Foundation
“The Tim Tebow Foundation exists to bring Faith, Hope and Love to those needing a brighter day in their darkest hour of need.”
The foundation fulfills this mission every day through seven main areas of outreach in the fields of Orphan Care + Prevention, Special Needs and Children with Profound Medical Needs. TTF’s ministries include:
· Creating a worldwide movement through Night to Shine, an unforgettable prom night experience, centered on God’s love, to celebrate, honor and value people with special needs.
· Providing physical and spiritual healing to deserving children of the Philippines through life-changing surgeries at the Tebow CURE Hospital.
· Fulfilling the dreams of children with life-threatening illnesses whose wish is to meet Tim Tebow through the W15H program.
· Building Timmy's Playrooms in children's hospitals around the world to provide an atmosphere that allows children to take their minds off medical treatment and just be kids again.
· Providing Adoption Aid assistance to families who are making the courageous choice to internationally adopt a child with special needs.
· Providing care to orphaned and abandoned children as well as at-risk families in seven countries through Orphan Care + Prevention programming.
· Connecting new and growing special needs programs within churches to world-class, faith-based resources that train, guide and support them as they serve their local community of people with special needs through Shine On.
To learn more about how the Tim Tebow Foundation is serving children and sharing God’s love by fighting for those who can’t fight for themselves, visit www.timtebowfoundation.org.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.