In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Saturday (9/12): Half
Distances: Swim: 1.2 Miles - Bike: 56 Miles - Run: 13.1 Miles
Saturday (9/12): International
Distances: Swim: 1.5K - Bike: 45K - Run: 10K
Sunday (9/13): Sprint
Distances: Swim: 750 Meters - Bike: 14 Miles - Run: 5K
NEW for 2020 - "No Shirt/No Swag" Registration Option
For 2020, participants will have the option of registering for a race at a discounted price and NOT receiving the race shirt and any “swag” given away at the race. If you opt to do this, select the registration category that fits you (Individual or AquaBike), and when you get to the stage during this registration process where you pick your t-shirt size – you’ll see a “No Shirt/No Swag” option – and the discounted amount.
If by chance, at a later date, you decide that you'd like to have the race shirt or swag, you'll be able to purchase a race shirt and the swag at the race site following the conclusion of the race. Be aware, that should you do this, the items will cost more than by purchasing them when you register.
1) Anyone registering after 8/29 - WILL NOT receive a race shirt or swag
2) Relay teams do NOT have this “No Shirt/No Swag”option. All relay team members will automatically receive shirts and swag.
Race Site: The FFA Center dining hall opposite the covered pavilion.
Friday, Sept. 11th: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM (Half and International)
Saturday, Sept. 12th: 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM (Half and International)
Saturday, Sept. 12th: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM (Sprint)
Sunday, Sept. 13th: 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM (Sprint)
Important things to remember :
• A photo ID is required for packet pick-up.
• Cash, Check or Credit Card are accepted.
• You must fill out a medical form for packet pickup. Please complete the Medical Form (PDF. below) and bring to packet pickup.
• All participants must pick up their own race packet. (Including all relay team members)
• USA Triathlon requires that all USAT annual members must show their USAT membership card at packet pick-up.
• Any USAT annual member who does not present his/her valid membership card at packet pick-up,
will be required to pay the USAT one-day fee of $15. No exceptions.
Participant orientation meetings for all races will be held under the covered pavilion.
Half and International: 6:00 PM on Friday
Sprint: 6:00 PM on Saturday
We will cover as many details as possible about the race and questions will be encouraged. A representative from USA Triathlon will also be on hand to discuss USAT issues and concerns relative to rules and safety. This meeting should last about 30 minutes - we encourage everyone to attend.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
NC FFA Center
1247 Highway 53 East
Elizabethtown, NC 28337
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.