In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
NJM Virtual Run results will be hosted by RunSignup and Submitted by YOU!
Log your run finish time(s) in your RunSignUp profile for the 2021 NJM virtual event for which you registered. You will receive a reminder email just before the start of the event that contains a direct link to post your results. These instructions describe two of the easiest ways to log your time.
* From the RunSignup Race Page -- Navigate to the RunSignup race page > select the Results tab > select Submit Virtual Result. Search for your registration, select Submit Virtual Results > enter in your time > select Submit/Update Results.
* From Your RunSignup Profile -- Navigate to your RunSignup profile by selecting the Profile Icon at the top right hand corner. Under your Upcoming Events > select Submit Virtual Results > enter in your time > select Submit/Update Results.
* When you are in the RESULTS page, search for / click on your name. Once you load a time and get a Success message, you can see yourself in the roster, edit or update with a new run new time, all for yourself. And sending results up can be completed quickly without a full log-in by entering your E-mail or last 4 digits of your phone number!
* For convenience, RunSignup supports the ability for participants to submit virtual results manually, or by uploading their GPS activity recorded while using third party types of tracking tools. (Two very common formats of data are GPX and FIT, which services like Garmin and Strava use to store activity data.) Personalized data will automatically fill in, including the Distance, Date, Elevation Gain, and Time fields from the activity file being submitted. More details here - https://runsignup.blog/2020/06/24/raceday-virtual-results-now-supports-personal-gps-activity-submission/
* All activity progress results can also always be manually posted.