In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
• The swim setting is right off of a postcard.
• The race begins with a beach start at the Pinehurst Marina.
• The course is a triangular shaped course in beautiful Lake Pinehurst .
• The water temperature is normally in the 70s making wetsuits legal.
* A water temperature will be posted on Thursday of race week.
• The bike course at Pinehurst is a challenging test - rewarding stronger cyclists.
• The course is a pure one loop design.
• There are no large hills on the course - but a constant series of moderate hills and rollers.
* The road surfaces are for the most part very smooth.
• The run course is tough.
• There are lots of small rolling type hills, but there are also plenty of flat sections.
• It's a picturesque course - as the one-loop 6.2 mile course circles Lake Pinehurst on quiet residential streets.
• There's lots of shade, as you run past beautiful homes, the lake, and parts of the Pinehurst golf courses.
* Aid stations will be located every mile (water & energy drink).