In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
NOTE: IF YOU REGISTER AFTER JANUARY 4th, 2019 AT MIDNIGHT-- Available t-shirts are not guaranteed. Arrive early to purchase yours while supplies last!!!
The 2019 Race Against Racism hosts a CERTIFIED 5K, 1-mile walk, and a Kids Fun Run. It's a great day!
The certified race course starts in East Knoxville at the YWCA Phyllis Wheatley Community Center and takes runners through Knoxville's "Old City" finishing back at the starting line.
This is a day to celebrate our city's diversity! We will be having inspirational speeches, information booths and entertainment.
***FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL INVOLVED--NO RACERS WITH STROLLERS OR DOGS ALLOWED***
The race course has been certified by the Knoxville Track Club.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Certified 5K Course
GET READY, GET SET, GO!
• YWCA Phyllis Wheatley Center, 124 South Cruze Street
• Head North toward McCalla Avenue and cross over to Linden Avenue
• Turn Left (west) on Linden Avenue
• Turn Left (south) on Van Gilder Place
• Turn Right (west) on McCalla Avenue which becomes Jackson Avenue in the Old City
• Turn Left (south) on Central Street
• Turn Left (east) on Willow Avenue—Willow loops back to McCalla Avenue
• Turn Right (east) on McCalla Avenue
• Turn Right (west) to Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue
• Turn Right (north) to Phyllis Wheatley Center, 124 South Cruze Street
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU FINISHED!
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
YWCA Knoxville Phyllis Wheatley Center
124 South Cruze Street
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.