Hutto, TX US 78634
A Community Celebration Ride To Honor Our Cancer Survivors
Get ready to pedal in pink and pedal strong at the annual PinkStrong Ride this October.
Are you prepared to pedal with purpose? Your participation in 2024 will make a significant impact in supporting women and some men whose lives have been deeply affected by breast cancer in Central Texas.
PinkStrong Ride Supports
Join us in supporting the Breast Cancer Resource Center in Round Rock. Your help in 2024 will enable them to continue their deep commitment to individuals whose lives have been upended and forever changed by breast cancer in the Central Texas area. You can contribute directly through funds or volunteering.
Who can participate?
- Female and Male riders (all paces, all levels)
- Cycling Clubs (ask for club discount)
- Triathlon Clubs (ask for club discount)
- Children (aged 12+ for cycling event)
- Military veterans & those serving active duty (discounted rate)
- Breast Cancer Survivors/Persons with Cancer (discounted rate)
- Teachers (discounted rate)
- All bikes welcome (adaptive, recumbent, MTB, hybrid, road, etc.)
- No fundraising required
Ride Contact Info
If you have any questions about this Ride, click the button below.