In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
A BOLD NEW TRAIL RUNNING SERIES taking place in the beautiful Southern Kettle Moraine State Forrest.
We produce a stress free, extremely organized and fun yet challenging event for every runner, regardless of experience level. This is a 4 race trail running series with three distance options at each event (short, mid and long). Never tried trail running? Come give it a shot, we're here to help with gear, technique and any other questions you might have. Go for it!
COVID-19 UPDATE - HOW WE'RE GOING TO RACE!!
Race Website: www.mammothendurance.com/goldenkettletrailseries
1. McMiller | August 15, 2020
- short (3 miles / 262ft climb)
- mid (6.5 miles / 620ft climb)
- long (11 miles / 1,083ft climb)
2. Nordic (POSTPONED) | August 30, 2020
- short (3.6 miles / 185ft climb)
- mid (6.4 miles / 322ft climb)
- long (9.2 miles / 574ft climb)
3. Oleson Cabin | October 3, 2020
- short (3.5 miles / 269ft climb)
- mid (7 miles / 643ft climb)
- long (12 miles / 1,024ft climb)
4. Scuppernong (POSTPONED) | October 25, 2020
- short (3.1 miles / 292ft climb)
- mid (5 miles / 404ft climb)
- long (10 miles / 808ft climb)
1. Built in discount into all four series races.
2. Official 2020 Golden Kettle Trail Series decal.
3. Exclusive series runner coupons from sponsors.
4. $5 credit to use on series merchandise.
5. 4 incredibly organized trail races.
6. FREE professional runner photos at all events. (no longer happening due to COVID)
7. Accurate chip timed race results. (no longer happening due to COVID)
8. 4 awesome connecting finisher medals.
- put them together for a map of the southern unit!
9. Pot luck style post race spread. (no longer happening due to COVID)
10. Well marked trails & stocked aid stations. (no longer happening due to COVID)
11. Live music in the Golden Kettle Village. (no longer happening due to COVID)
12. Free locally brewed craft beer. (show your bib @ Hubbelton Brewing Co. for a free beer!)
1. One incredibly organized trail race.
2. FREE professional runner photos. (no longer happening due to COVID)
3. Accurate chip timed race results. (no longer happening due to COVID)
4. Awesome finisher medal.
5. Pot luck style post race spread. (no longer happening due to COVID)
6. Well marked trails & stocked aid stations.
7. Live music in the Golden Kettle Village. (no longer happening due to COVID)
8. Free locally brewed craft beer. (show your bib @ Hubbelton Brewing Co. for a free beer!)
No Cups / No Plastic Water Bottles | At all our events, we're eliminating the use of cups at aid stations as well as plastic water bottles at the finish. We will have water fill up stations in the GK Village. PLEASE make sure you run with a handheld or pack to fill up with water or electrolytes while out on course.
Fallen trees = finisher medals | All our finisher medals are made from wood that has been harvested from trees in the Southern Kettle Moraine Forrest. We use hemp as a ribbon and have every intention to continue this awesome process to lower our footprint and have a unique award for finishers.
Clothing | The average American throws away 80lbs of clothing a year. If you're like me, you have SO many race shirts that just stack up and rarely get worn. We're changing that - no race shirt means a lower registration price and less waste from our event. Don't worry, we do have awesome merchandise and gear for sale during registration and at the event. If you like the designs / want to rep the series, you can!
Garbage Bins Everywhere | You'll notice we have A LOT of garbage and recycle bins throughout the village. Use them, and please help us keep the area clean. The goal is always to pack up and leave the space just like it was when we arrived - as if we were never there :). If we see you throwing trash on the ground around the village or on the trail, we will pull your bib and DQ you from the race.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.