In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The 2021 Colorado Women's Classic is proceeding as an IN PERSON EVENT! Here are some protocols required of YOU and guidelines we will be following to keep everyone safe and healthy!
We are following the current City of Westminster, Jefferson/Adams County, and State of Colorado guidelines. We will update this info as it changes.
When signing up for the Colorado Women's Classic you will agree to a set of COVID guidelines and social contract. Those guidelines will include:
1. You agree to wear a mask/face covering when in the expo area, start corral after you cross the finish line. Face covering will not be required while you are running.
2. You agree to social distance of at least 6ft while at the event including in the start area, finish area, and expo.
3. Must be "healthy" to attend. Please stay home if you are exhibiting any covid-like or other illness type symptoms including, but not limited to: fever, cough, sneezing, sore/scratchy throat, etc.
4. You will not get to the race site more than 30 minutes before your scheduled start time/wave. When you arrive, you are instructed to go to the starting area and your starting corral section (marked by signs and volunteers). After you finished, you are instructed to leave as soon after as possible and not cross through the starting area.
5. Advanced Packet Pick Up is MANDATORY per City of Westminster.
In addition, all runners will be sent out in small waves (of 10 - subject to change) to allow for social distancing (waves assigned at registration ). While in the expo area, talking to vendors, and getting finisher food, masks will be mandatory. You will also see all of our staff wearing masks at all times and volunteers wearing gloves while handing out finisher food/water. As the regulations change due to this ever-changing pandemic, we will keep registered racers informed with the most recent guidelines.
Like every spring, it is virus season in the Northern Hemisphere. There are some long-standing practices in place within the 3W Races operation to prevent the spread of disease and in 2021, we've added more procedures for the benefit of all.
Here's how YOU, our athlete, can help all of us remain healthy this season!
1) If you're sick, stay home. Transfer your registration to another runner or another race. During virus season this year, fees are waived for race transfers. Also, the deadline to transfer is the start of the race. Yep - feeling sick the night before your race? Go online and transfer to an upcoming event owned by 3W Races. (This must happen before the start time of the race.) This applies to those at high risk / immune compromised as well. Use your best judgement and DON'T attend if it is risky for YOU.
2) Wash your hands / use hand sanitizer. Every restroom is stocked with sanitizer. Use it, please!
3) Cough appropriately. Turn away from others, put your face in your elbow and point toward the ground.
4) Keep your hands to yourself. Staff/volunteers using gloves will happily hand you a cup or a snack or turn the spigot to refill your personal water bottle. It is our goal that you don't touch anything with your bare hands that another athlete may also touch.
5) Follow Race Director instructions. Our race directors may be implementing protocols in real time as we get new information from our medical director and governing authorities. For example, on race day, elite runners (super speedies!) will be asked to start the race together at the 'gun time' and all other age groupers will be asked to distance themselves during the start and not group up close to each other. Our events are chip-timed and your race start time begins when YOU cross the start mat. Please respect their requests and follow instructions accordingly for the benefit of all!
We've always been a community of runners - which means we ALL look out for each other. Thank you for participating with us. We are committed to doing our part for safety and health and truly appreciate the manner in which you do the same!