In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Like every spring, it is virus season in the Northern Hemisphere. There are some long-standing practices in place within the 3W Races operation to prevent the spread of disease and in 2021, we've added more procedures for the benefit of all.
Here's how YOU, our athlete, can help all of us remain healthy this season!
1) If you're sick, stay home. Transfer your registration to another runner or another race. During virus season this year, fees are waived for race transfers. Also, the deadline to transfer is the start of the race. Yep - feeling sick the night before your race? Go online and transfer to an upcoming event owned by 3W Races. (This must happen before the start time of the race.) This applies to those at high risk / immune compromised as well. Use your best judgement and DON'T attend if it is risky for YOU.
2) Wash your hands / use hand sanitizer. Every restroom is stocked with sanitizer. Use it, please!
3) Cough appropriately. Turn away from others, put your face in your elbow and point toward the ground.
4) Keep your hands to yourself. Staff/volunteers using gloves will happily hand you a cup or a snack or turn the spigot to refill your personal water bottle. It is our goal that you don't touch anything with your bare hands that another athlete may also touch.
5) Follow Race Director instructions. Our race directors may be implementing protocols in real time as we get new information from our medical director and governing authorities. For example, on race day, elite runners (super speedies!) will be asked to start the race together at the 'gun time' and all other age groupers will be asked to distance themselves during the start and not group up close to each other. Our events are chip-timed and your race start time begins when YOU cross the start mat. Please respect their requests and follow instructions accordingly for the benefit of all!
We've always been a community of runners - which means we ALL look out for each other. Thank you for participating with us. We are committed to doing our part for safety and health and truly appreciate the manner in which you do the same!