In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
• The parking lot at the corner of Pine and Main street will be utilized as a staging area to spread out participants along Main Street. The start line will be at the corner of Main and Cedar Streets, as in year’s past.
• We will have 5 corrals of 100 people. You are able to self select your corral during the registration process.
• We will have a start corral (for those taking off), an "on deck" corral area for those in the next corral group to go, and then an "in the hole" corral area for the 3rd to go. This will allow us to have 300 participants spaced out and either taking off to run/walk, or preparing to start. All participants will be on the course within 25 minutes.
• The primary start corral will have 4 lanes creating lines of 4 participants 6 ft apart. Roughly every 5 seconds another 4 runners will be sent off. Socially distancing will be maintained throughout the start.
• Masks must be worn up until the start of the race.
• We will have a separate start/finish line for this year’s race allowing athletes to finish prior to the start of the event.
• Maintain Social Distancing-we can race together...apart!
• Pass with Care-make sure you have plenty of space to pass and stay spread. The trails have tight spaces in some spots, but plenty of room overall. Holler "on your left" when 4’ back, and then work together to pass/be passed.
• Avoid touching...we always say "rubbing is racing" at RMP, but with the current situation-let's leave out the rubbing, and even chatting if too close.
• Stay safe, work together, and have fun pushing your limits racing the course!
• The finish line will be separate from the start this year, and clear/open for participants to run through without a crowd..
• We will provide you water and bananas. Please allow the staff/volunteers to give you the food as they will be masked/gloved up.
• We will have our backdrops up for a quick photo, but we do ask you to plan to quickly move on post race.This is to keep crowds to a minimum assuring the healthiest atmosphere possible for participants, volunteers, spectators, and staff.
• Results will be posted online immediately after you finish at Run Sign Up, and photos will be up on Facebook within 24hrs.
• We will not be able to offer any post-race celebrations.. This race is all about friends and family to kick off the Thanksgiving holiday.
• We WILL have very nice custom finisher certificates that you can download from your results screen that will showcase your finish place overall, age group place, time, etc.
• Bring the speed, perform your best, and have fun while staying safe!
• We ask that all registrants to certify that they will comply with the current CDC Guidelines and other directives from the Governor of Indiana and the Boone County Health Department.
• Our advice is to run with your immediate family members. We all need to do our part to "stop the spread". Please be safe and do your
We know this is VERY different from our first three years of ZGravy Chase. We have worked hard to provide a race set-up and course to provide a safe atmosphere for our community to race, compete, and celebrate while supporting the Boys & Girls Club of Boone County. Please know these changes are for the health and well-being of us all and is a way we can assure a safe and fun event. We are beyond excited to watch, cheer, and support everyone chasing your goals and continuing this Thanksgiving Day tradition. Thanks for considering racing, and supporting the event industry during these times.
Here are some ways to be safe and still get your workout, training, live or virtual race.
• RUN ALONE! We'll have plenty of opportunities to run in groups when this is all over. If you do run with a partner maintain 6 feet or more distance at all times.
• Use common sense about where and when you run.
• Vary your routes. This is a great opportunity to switch things up, just be sure that you are running in a safe area with wide paths, roadway or trails.
• Be aware of your surroundings. We are all vying for some of the same space when we are out exercising.
• Be courteous of others and provide plenty of room when you pass. Crossing the street when possible is a great strategy.
• Consider more workouts from home. Lots of great things are happening with technology, online classes, and exercise instruction.
Due to COVID-19 ZGravy Chase will offer a limited live event with adjusted procedures, and a virtual race. Please read below completely so you understand our plan, and can make choose how you want: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain or sore throat. Based on current available information and clinical expertise, older adults and people of any age with underlying conditions (heart disease, chronic lung disease, asthma, etc.) might be at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19, and should not attend ZGravy Chase.