In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Check here for the latest updates as it relates to Covid-19 and return to racing practices.
We always strive to create safe events and considering the current situation we will be adding several layers to help ensure athlete safety.
· We will have more restrooms and sanitation stations available.
· 4-6 bikes per rack in transition
· Smaller start waves or time trial start
· Possible larger stagger of gender groups (Ex: Men at 8:30 am, Women 9:30)
· Refund or deferral for anyone that is not feeling well before race. Stay home if not feeling well, we will give you a refund if desired.
· Race guarantee. Should the race be canceled for Covid-19 reasons we will issue full refunds to everyone. We will not do a virtual race. There are too many of those!
· We may have limited post-race activities and awards.
· With limited volunteers we are asking athletes to be more self-sufficient. We will still have water and nutrition, but ask you to carry water and any possible nutrition you need if you can.
We will keep you up to date of protocols to expect as the race nears.