In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.goldnuggettriathlon.com/.
The Gold Nugget Triathlon mission is dedicated to improving the lives of women and girls through athletics. The Gold Nugget Triathlon Board of Directors believes that our women’s triathlon is more than just a one-day event. Women and girls train for this event year-round and many sign up as a way of kick-starting a brand new training and fitness regime. They often find this to be a life changing experience. Mothers and daughters train for this event together, as do groups of friends and colleagues.
Gold Nugget Triathlon 2020 Race Options
Okay Ladies – time to start planning for May 16, 2021!
Based on the decision to postpone to 2021 we want to make this as easy as possible for everyone. You have two options in regard to your registration. Please read each one carefully before selecting your preference at the bottom of this page.
Your selection must be submitted via this form between May 14 and May 31, 2020 to receive a deferment or a refund. Please DO NOT send your choice in an email to the race directors. There will be no deferments or refunds after May 31, 2020.
- DEFER - That’s right - no stress for 2021! Opt in to have your registration deferred to May 16, 2021 and keep (or start) training now for your guaranteed (already-paid-for) spot. It can’t get much sweeter than that! If you elect to defer, we will reach out to you again in December to confirm you are truly going to use your registration spot. Your registration spot will not be transferrable or refundable at that time; however, if you elect to not use it after all, we will add it to the 2021 registrations available for those wishing to register for the 2021 event.
- REFUND – We understand some of you were coming from out-of-state, are in the process of moving or just can’t think that far into the future right now. We get it! We will refund your paid registration fee. Your registration fee is the basic fee you paid (Adults $55 or $60 and Youth $30). We are unable to refund any administrative or credit card fees. Your registration fee amount paid will be refunded back to the original form of payment. We will be processing refunds in batches on May 22nd and June 1st.
OTHER FEES PAID
During the initial registration process, you may have paid for extra items. Please see the refund process for those items below:
- USAT License Fees – USAT license fees paid at the time of registration will be processed/refunded through USAT directly, NOT through GNT. If you elect to defer, we will have USAT simply move your one-day license fee to the 2021 event. A list of all current registered racers who elect to have their GNT registration refunded will also be sent to USAT and you will be given the choices below to select when you complete this form. GNT will convey your selection to USAT.
The choices below are what USAT is offering:
- Athletes who request a refund can transfer one-day license to any future race. (If you are deferring to GNT 2021 your one-day license will automatically be deferred as well.)
- Athletes can opt to not transfer their one-day license to a future race and receive a $15.00 gift card for ROKA gear.
- Athletes can upgrade their one-day license purchase to an annual membership for only $25.00.
- Lane Bids – If you defer to 2021 your lane bid will go with you. Registrants who request refunds but purchased lane bids, will be refunded the full amount of the lane bid, minus administrative fees.
- Charity Donations – Thank you! Your charity donations will go a long way and will be presented to STAR next month.
- 2020 Commemorative Mug – Registrants who purchased the 2020 Commemorative Mug will be refunded the full amount minus administrative fees. This refund will show as a separate credit on your original form of payment.
- ALL credit card processing/administration fees are non-refundable.
Thank you for being a part of the GNT community, we will miss all of you in person this year but your dedication, enthusiasm and GNT spirit will carry us through to 2021.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.