In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Let 2021 begin with a running start! Begin the New Year with the Abominable Snowman Mileage Challenge. Over the course of 10 weeks, challenge yourself with consistent mileage to achieve a spot in the 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 or 600 mile club!
The Abominable Snowman Mileage Challenge includes
· A mileage club t-shirt specific to your mileage total 100-199 (100 miles) 200-299 (200 miles) 300-399 (300 miles) 400-499 (400 miles) 500-599 (500 miles) or 600+(600 miles).
· A challenge finisher medal
· A mileage guide/schedule for all mileage club groups
· A Weekly training tip email
· An Invite to the Abominable Snowman Mileage Strava group
· A piece of RunningLane swag
· Accountability and purpose in logging new year training!
· Some good mileage in your aerobic bank!
· Start Date: Monday, January 4, 2021-Sunday, March 14, 2021
· Shirts/ finisher packets will be mailed at the conclusion of the 10 week challenge once final mileage is tallied
· Mileage will be logged through the RunSignup Page. Details will be given in participant email. Walking, running or hiking mileage can be included. No biking or rollerblading.
We want everyone to start their mileage challenge appropriately, we encourage appropriate increases in mileage and consistent running over sporadic long runs! Let’s get healthy, fit and fast!
Participant Shirt (customized to mileage club achieved)
It is the personable responsibility of each participant to log their mileage on RunSignup. All results must be from walking, running or hiking. Participants may log their mileage each day or each week. Each log allows you to add notes if you would like to add comments. In order to add results, participants must be logged into their RunSignup account. They must click on Abominable Snowman Mileage Challenge, then click on "Results" and then click "Submit Virtual Results." Participants will not be able to add results till the challenge begins.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.