Branded Group's #BeBetter Together virtual 5K will benefit The Priority Center whose mission is to deliver life-changing programs to assist people in crisis by giving them the tools and support necessary to end the generational cycle of trauma- including prevention of child abuse and neglect, through early intervention and mental health services and advocacy. The Priority Center is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt entity, one of the largest not-for-profits in the county and one of 100 centers nationwide sponsored in part by the National Exchange Club Foundation for the Prevention of Child Abuse. To learn more about The Priority Center visit https://theprioritycenter.org/.
While there is no cost to enter the #BeBetter Together Virtual 5K, the suggested minimum donation is $25. Thank you for supporting The Priority Center!
How does the #BeBetter Together Virtual 5K work?
- Register for the virtual 5K. Registration is free, yet we ask you to consider making a minimum donation of $25 to The Priority Center.
- Once you register, print out your 5K bib.
- During the week of June 14th, walk, run, or bike 3.1 miles in or around your neighborhood. You can even choose to break out the distance over the course of the week!
- Snap a few photos along the way and post them to your social media. Be sure to tag @BrandedGroup on Facebook and @BeBetterTeam on Instagram so we can celebrate your accomplishment. Please also use #BeBetterTogether5K in your posts.
- If you prefer, you can email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.