In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
With your registration you support the street dogs of Tijuana, MX, each registration is = 3 pounds of food, we will support two admirable shelters, one of them is an independent rescuer and the other is located in Tecate, Baja California. Independent rescuer concerned about defenseless beings in a situation of total abandonment and street situation changing their life completely.
Look for her on facebook as: @Corazoncaninotij and @Rehabilitacion de animales nueva esperanza de vida
HOW IT WORKS?
Run. Hike. Walk. Swim. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. Run more miles daily to reach the distance you wish. This is what our faithful companions have done with us all the while we have been experiencing this crazy time in our lives. Let's celebrate them with their very own event and swag! Including: Shirt Dry Fit, medal for human, medal for your buddy and scarf dog.
1. Take your pooch on any adventure any mileage. (walking, running, hiking, swimming)
2. Download our App "VirtualRz" in the website www.virtualrz.com to complete the distance. we are working for download from play store (Sorry is not available for iOS yet, coming soon!)
3. If you do not want to use our application or if your phone is iPhone, you should not worry, you should only use any application to record your activity with your dog, we recommend that you use Nike, Strava or Adidas. Please send your activity to: email@example.com
4. Run more miles daily to reach the distance you wish.
5. Post your adventure pictures throughout the 60 days on the US VirtualRz FB FanPage.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. Please be mindful for your dog's ability
2. If it is hot out... please don't take them on the hot pavement or sidewalk... how about a splash in a pool instead?
3. Take water for them and you!
4. Have fun and be safe!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.