In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
NBVC MWR COMMUNITY RECREATION SURF FISHING TOURNAMENT
MUST BE at least 10 years old and have fishing experience to Participate!
Location: Point Mugu Family Beach
Date: Saturday, June 19, 2021
Cost: Active Duty/Active Dependents: $17.00
All Anglers must bring their own gear: Rods/Tackle/Bait
Anglers 16 and older must have a valid CA Fishing License with Ocean Enhancement!
· Check In @: 7:15 am -7:30 am
· Tournament Fishing Starts @: 7:50 am
· Tournament Fishing ends @: 10:00 am
Grand Prize: $50.00 Visa Gift Card and Grand Champion Plaque
First 3 participants to register will receive a Surf Fishing Kit!
Tournament Rules and Regulations
· All anglers 16 and older must have a valid fishing license with Ocean Enhancement.
· Daily Bag and size limits will be enforced per Fish and Game Regulations.
· All Anglers must catch their own fish and show it to a judge for scoring purposes!
· A one (1) rod maximum in the water at all times per angler!
· Anglers can use live baits, hard baits, soft baits, spinnerbaits, lures, artificial grubs, and spoons.
· No Sabiki’s or more than 2 hooks allowed!
· Tournament Fishing will be from 7:50 am -10:00 am on the shoreline.
· Winner will be announced at approximately 10:05 am.
· In the event of a tie, a 15 minute tie breaker round will take place, and winner will be declared @ 10:25 am
Approved Species and Point Value for this event are as follows:
· Smelt: 1 Point Each
· Croaker: 2 Points Each
· Perch: 3 Points Each
· Corbina: 4 Points Each
· Halibut: 5 Points Each
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.