About the Walk
DUE TO AN INCREDIBLE RESPONSE, REGISTRATION WILL END FRIDAY, APRIL 26TH AT 8PM OR UNTIL WE REACH CAPACITY AND REGISTRATIONS THE DAY OF THE EVENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE SUPPORT FOR ALL OF THE FAMILIES AND ONF. YOU CAN STILL DONATE TO EXISTING TEAM FUNDRAISERS ONLINE OR VIA CHECK.
This will be Our Nicholas Foundation's first annual "Walk in the Vines for Autism" and will be held on Sunday, April 28th, in beautiful Temecula Wine Country. The race will start at Leoness Cellars Winery and meander through their beautiful vineyards. The walk is 2 miles, but there is a shortcut for a 1 mile option if you want a shorter option!
The fundraising component of this race is unique in that you are welcome to walk as an individual or a team with 100% of the proceeds going to support the Autism community via Our Nicholas Foundation or you can dedicate a team to a specific individual with autism and 75% of the net proceeds will go directly back to that person's needs. These needs could be for therapy, communication devices, technology, supplements or anything else that falls under the autism needs umbrella. The remaining 25% will go to Our Nicholas Foundation to help support the Autism community as a whole.
We look forward to seeing you on the 28th!!!
Temecula, CA US 92592
1st Annual Walk in the Vines for Autism to be held on Sunday, April 28th, at Leoness Winery in beautiful Temecula Wine Country!!!
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.