In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
We are super excited to be able to host a meet this year and we are working hard to ensure a great experience for all! Some things will look a little different, but it is sure to be a great opportunity for the kids to get some racing in!
Boulder County Health has specific social distancing policies which we will be enforcing throughout the meet. We ask that you please take the time to read through the following information and communicate the guidelines with your participants and their families so we can run all of the races. Thank you! I’m available to help you with any questions, so please feel free to reach out to me directly.
1) We will not be able to have concessions. Please ensure your athletes have all necessary snacks or beverages with them when they arrive. 😉
2) All spectators, workers and coaches, MUST wear a mask throughout their time at the venue.
3) Athletes, workers, and spectators will need to take their temperature before arriving at the venue. Every participant and attendee will be asked to verify that they have not had a fever, COVID symptoms or had a known exposure to anyone with COVID-19, within the last 7 days before entering the venue.
4) Boulder County Health specifies that we may only have 175 attendees at the venue at any time, so we will have to limit the number of spectators to 2 per runner. Please communicate this to your participants' families to ensure we adhere to this limit. Additionally, we are sorry, but NO spectators can be allowed along the Start or Finish chutes of each race. Viewing can only be allowed along the open areas of the course, with 6 ft social distancing. Course Marshals will be onsite to help guide spectators to appropriate areas and to encourage social distancing.
5) Athletes MUST remain in the designated athlete area to prevent intermingling with spectators while at the venue. If the groups intersperse, this will result in inclusion of the athletes in the attendee count and could result in the meet being halted. Please help your runners and families understand that athletes ONLY may enter the athlete “camp” area. Athletes will need to remain with their teammates and coaches, in the athlete designated areas, until their race is complete and they have returned to the pick-up point. We will have designated volunteers to help runners get to their races on time and back to the pick-up points safely.
6) Athletes should arrive at the race venue dressed for their race, ready to warm-up, with their racing shoes and water or a sports drink ready to go. The timelines are very tight and there will be no time (or facilities) for changing of clothing, spikes in shoes, etc.
7) Athletes are required to wear a mask while at the venue, including during their warm-up activities, if 6 feet of distance cannot be maintained from others, as well as, while being lined up for the start. Once the race begins, they may remove their mask. They do not need to wear the mask while running their race, however, they will need to replace their mask, upon completion of their race and before returning to the team camp area. Please advise them to keep their mask with them during the race.
8) We will run heats with waves of runners, spaced 6 feet between runners and each wave. All races will be professionally timed via chip timing to accurately calculate each runner's time based on when they cross the start and finish lines.
9) The schedule is attached below, with a designated window for arrivals and departures to ensure compliance with the 175-attendee limit. Please encourage your families to review the participant’s race schedule, prior to race day. We need your help to ensure we adhere to the arrival and departure windows as closely as possible so that everyone will have the opportunity to race.
10) There will be no spectator seating or “camp” areas for multi-race viewing, as in past years. Due to the capacity limits, we will have to clear the course and send athletes home immediately following their respective races, so again, we ask for your help in planning accordingly.
11) There will be no results posted at the meet, however, results will be available online shortly after the meet.
12) Awards will be provided to respective coaches at the conclusion of the meet for distribution.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Real Cross Country!
Spectators will not be able to park on-site. Good, Fun alternative: bring bikes! Drive .3 mile East, to St. Ambrose Episcopal Church, 7520 S. Boulder Rd., Park and ride or walk (carefully), back to Boulder Valley Christian. Alternatively, if you plan to just hang out and wait for your runner, head West on S. Boulder Rd. for 2.3 miles, to East Boulder Community Park, 5660 Sioux Drive. Park bikes on Southwest side of church.