In order to keep events going in the city of Chicago, we need to adhere to all city of Chicago regulations:
- Do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to your designated race start. If you are early, we encourage you to stay in your vehicle or take a safe, socially distant walk in the area. Please do not come to the start/finish area.
- Masks are required in the start/finish area including when you start and finish your race. You may remove your mask while participating on the course.
- Spectators are NOT allowed anywhere in the designated event space. The space is designed for the athletes participating only. If you have spectators that want to watch you run/walk, please have them set up somewhere along the course.
- The start line will be set-up with different ‘heats’ within your wave to ensure a safe distance between each runner. Signage and our race announcements will help assist on the procedures and where to line up to start the event.
- When running, please keep a distance with other runners and individuals using the trails. Trails are not JUST for participants so please share the space. If you cannot maintain a comfortable distance in areas along the trail, please walk/stop until the more space is available. Remember, your race time is not as important as your health!
Do a health screening prior to arrival!