Michelob Ultra Marathon
Date / Time / Location
*February 14, 2021
Start Time: 7:00 am
Location: Ascarate Park / 6900 Delta
Packet pick up Saturday, February 13th / 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at
Up and Running 3233 N. Mesa Ste. 205 (please practice social distancing)
NEW FOR 2021
• Virtual Options Available for All Races
• All live & virtual marathon, half marathon and 5K finishers will receive a finisher's medal!
• Due to COVID-19 considerations, the New Proposed Marathon route will start and finish in Ascarate Park. The TFCU Half Marathon and 5K will start and finish in Ascarate Park as well. The Kids Dash will take place Saturday, February 13th in Ascarate Park at 6900 Delta.
• There will be COVID caps for all races as well. To ensure runner safety, registrations for each race will be limited.
• Per health department guidelines, there will be no race day packet pick up and/or gear check to eliminate large groups of people in one space.
• Only registered runners will be allowed entrance into the park on race day. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Social distancing of 6’ is required at all times, pre-race, post-race and during the race when possible.
• At start line position yourself on X’s painted on the pavement.
• Runners must be “healthy” to attend the event.
• Runners agree to leave the event after receiving Finish Line refreshment bag and water.
• To reduce social gatherings, spectators are highly discouraged from attending the event. and will not be allowed in the Park start or finish areas.
• Runners are encouraged to carry hand sanitizer, though it will be provided at restrooms and other touch points.
• All ports jons, tables and other common touch points will be sanitized hourly throughout the event.
• Arrive at your appointed Start Wave time. Do not arrive early. Late arrivals will not be allowed to start.
• Masks are required at all aid stations while within 6 feet of any aid station volunteers or supplies.
• Pull up your neck gaiter/mask as you enter the aid station area and approach the tables. Use the hand sanitizer provided as you approach the aid station if you plan on taking any beverage.
• Beverage items will be placed on the table for runners to grab as they pass by; runners should grab a cup without touching any other cups.
• If a runner must stop or slow for aid station provisions, they should move as far to the side as possible, allowing other runners to pass.
To ease concerns about possible race cancellation due to COVID-19, we have updated some of our policies and participation options.
• Offering free deferral to “live event” participants to 2022, 2023, or 2024, if the event is canceled due to COVID-19
• Participants will be allowed to change their registration to virtual participation without any additional fees
LIVE EVENT PACKET PICK UP FOR THE MICHELOB ULTRA MARATHON / FEBRUARY 13, 2021 / 9 AM TO 6 PM at UP AND RUNNING 3233 N. MESA STE 205
Race numbers and timing chips must be picked up from 9 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday, February 13, 2021; they cannot be mailed and will not be available for pick-up on race day. You must pick up your own race number and timing chip. NO Exceptions can be made. You will be required to present your ID and copy of your email confirmation at packet pick up.
Your race number will serve as your entry to Ascarate Park on race day. Only registered runners with a bib number will be allowed in the park.
VIRTUAL PARTICIPANT PICK UP
• Packets for Virtual participants will be mailed.
T -SHIRT SIZES NOT GUARANTEED AFTER 12/01/2020
PLEASE SELECT GENDER SIZE DESIRED.
Event Date: Sunday February 14, 2021
Start Time: 7:00am MST
Registration Limit: 281 spots left.
$115.00 Race Fee
Registration ends February 12, 2021 at 11:59pm MST
+ Show− Hide Registration Details
|December 30, 2020, 12:00am MST
||February 12, 2021, 11:59pm MST
$115.00 Race Fee