In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Please remain socially distant when participating in the FITniche 4 Lap Clover 5k Event. Your understanding and adherence to the CDC Local and State Guidelines will help ensure we can continue to hold races like this in the future.
- Stay at home if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID in the past 14 days.
- Wear a mask in any situation where you cannot maintain a social distance of 6' before or after the race.
- Consult with your physician about group participation if you are in a high-risk group.
- Say hello from a distance, no traditional physical contact - handshakes, high fives, hugs etc.
- Please avoid group photos where you cannot maintain social distance.
- Do not linger around in groups before or after the event.
There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and persons with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. If you choose to participate in the Fresh Start 5k, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
This live event will be conducted within guidelines established by CDC, state & local governments and subject to change. We are aware that the COVID-19 situation is continuing to evolve. Should guidance change and the live event not be allowed to take place as planned, we are ready to make necessary changes to follow by the revised guidelines, including rescheduling or changing to a virtual event if needed.