In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.raceentry.com/the-driven-games/race-information.
The Driven Games Race Description
The 2022 Driven Games will feature a fast paced 3k as well as a multi-lap 9k or 15k options for our endurance athletes. All 3 formats will be head to head race featuring all new obstacles from the Driven Team. This race will be 100% spectator friendly. Finally, friends and family can see their favorite athlete compete throughout the entire race course.
Race Day Details:
- The event parking will be located at the park entrance.
- Gates open at 0715. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your wave time.
- Wave times will be issued race week.
- Top 3 (M/F) in the 3k elite division
- Top 3 (M/F) in 3k age group (see age groups below)
- Top 3 (M/F) in the 9k elite division (3 laps)
- Top 3 (M/F) in 9k age group (see age groups below)
- Top 3 (M/F) in the 15k elite division (5 laps)
- Top 3 (M/F) in the 15k age group division
- All participants will receive a Driven finishers medal
Age Groups: (16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+)
Note: You cannot change competitive divisions after registration.
Rules: Simple, our events are 100% obstacle competition or forfeit your race band.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.