In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Power Fund Virtual 5K
· March- April 2021
· Southwire’s Living Well Team has partnered with Next Gen to take part in Southwire’s first ever Power Fund 5K virtual run for our U.S employees.
· This event is open to Southwire Employees and their immediate household family members and all proceeds will go to the POWER Fund, a nonprofit charity created in 2005 to provide short-term emergency assistance to Southwire employees and their immediate families who encounter hardships. In 2020, the Pandemic hit everyone hard, including the Southwire community. In 2020 alone, Southwire’s PowerFund was able to provide Southwire employees and their families with $270,000 worth of grants to those who were impacted by COVID-19 hardships and more.
· As always, Southwire employee safety is of the utmost importance, and we ask that while participating in this virtual event, you use your best judgment to stay safe, use social distancing, and follow any local public health guidelines that are in place. While we want as many as possible to get involved, we do ask that you refrain from running in groups.
· Sign Up Race fee is $15 and all individuals who sign up will receive a t-shirt. All funds will go to the Southwire Power Fund.
· The signup date for the race begins on March 1st and closes on March 31st.
· There is no specific day that you need to run your 5k, you can run and log your run into Run Sign Up anytime between March 1st and April 15th.
· Employees who sign up for the race will receive 1 Project GIFT hour.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.