In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.fivestarntp.com/home.html.
Love Rolls is having their 3rd Annual 5K fundraiser, and they want you to come out and be a part of it! We're starting in the morning with a 5K race, run, & walk starting and finishing in beautiful Suwanee Town Center. Awesome race shirts, a mostly flat out & back course, and awards to the Overall M/F; Master M/F, Grand Master M/F, Senior Master M/F; and the top 3 in all the usual 5 year age groups (10 & under - 75+).
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Early Bird (through 6/1)
All race proceeds and Fundraising dollars go to Love Rolls whose mission is to provide the homeless with rolls of toilet paper, engage community participation, and promote youth activism.
If you feel it's a worth cause...here's some ways you can help
1. Come out and participate on race day
2. Grab your friends to participate on Race Day
3. Participate in the Virtual Run if you can't make it
4. Make a donation when you register
5. Create your own pledge page when you register and share it on social media
The donation and pledge goal for the event is $5000, and with everyone's help, we'll blow it out!
Can't make it out to the event site on race day? Still want to participate and have a shot at an award? Or maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!" Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division & Start Training
2. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
3. Submit your race time by end of race day
4. The Monday after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
5. Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
6. Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts, medals and put them in the mail.
Grab your friends and participate as a team…you can score a great discount.
Great Custom Awards in the following:
The start and finish line will be filled with energy, music, and refreshments.
The course is mostly flat & fast, and the course is certified, so it's a Peachtree Qualifier. GA14902WC
Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
All registrations are final...Sorry, but there are no refunds, transfers, or deferments. Race will take place rain or shine.
In the event of severe weather, the race may be canceled in order to ensure the safety of everyone. If this happens, there are no refunds.
July 28 11:59 PM - Last day for guaranteed shirt & size
August 3 7:00 AM - Race Day Check-in & Registration opens
August 3 8:00 AM - Race Starts
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.