In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
* MEDALS: YES! You still earn a medal and some events even offer t-shirts, bibs, snacks, prizes just like any other race.
* SLEEP IN: No waking up early on a Sunday morning for an early start time - run whenever you want!
* FLEXIBILITY: Especially helpful for parents, caregivers, and anyone else who is challenged to find time for a scheduled race.
* NO CROWDS: No crowds around you so no dodging or tripping around runners.
* SUPPORT A CAUSE: Often virtual races have a charity partner or promote a specific cause.
* FRIENDS AND FAMILY: You don't need to be in the same city or state to enjoy the same event and maybe even challenge each other!
* STAY FIT AND HEALTHY: You can stay fit all year long! There are virtual races to choose from around the globe which means you can train 365.
* NO PLANNING: No logistical planning the night before unless you choose to run somewhere new. You can still organize your race outfit and take pre and post-race selfies.
* SET YOUR OWN BAR: This is usually a personal challenge which means it’s as tough or easy as you need it to be right now.
* You ALWAYS win!