In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Enjoy wine and running or walking? This is a must do event!
Join us on Saturday, June 11th, 2022 for an exciting new event that features the scenic views of Park Farm Winery and the great Wine produced by locally owned by Park Farm Winery. This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing and results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Free Race Pics Available for Download at all of our events!!!
How It Works:
1) When registering, create a Team Name for your group. Create a password (and write it down!)
2) Tell all your friends to sign up for the race! (be sure to give them your team name and password)
3) When your Team hits 5 participants, the first 4 people will get $5 CASH BACK and the 5th will receive a $5 discount on their race fee!
4) For a team of 10, every new team member gets $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive 1 bottle of wine at the specified winery.
5) For a team of 20, every new team member gets $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive a total of 5 bottles of wine at the specific winery.
New in 2022, this event will be offering Age Group Awards! In addition to scoring all of the great swag listed above, the top 1 finisher in each age category also receives a custom age group award!
5 Year Categories: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44,. 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & Over
Packet Pick-up will be on Race Day morning ONLY beginning an hour before the race starts.
Want to avoid the lines entirely? You can choose to have your swag items shipped to your home prior to the race for only $10 per person when done with registration ($12 if added after registration). Shipping to your home address is available until 5/29/22. Shipped packets will arrive the week of the race!
Absolutely! We have been getting many inquiries about virtual participation and have integrated a virtual option into our regular registration.
Please feel free to register through the regular registration link above and you can either:
1) Pick up packet during packet pickup or on the morning of the race, but run on your own (hint: wine ticket is still good if you use this strategy)
2) Contact email@example.com at any time to switch to the Virtual Wine Run 5k and we'll ship your packet (no charge for shipping!)
We're proud to announce a partnership with HaloVino for 2022. These glasses were designed by a Sommelier for enhanced experience and taste and are shatterproof, portable, eco-friendly, and dishwasher safe! Learn more at www.HaloVino.com
Many of our participants use our event as a destination Wine Run 5k visit, and this race certainly bodes well for travelers!
Dubuque County boasts an amazing array of great AirBnB accomodations. CLICK HERE TO SEARCH
The Best Western Dubuque is a great option for a highly rated and affordable stay just east of the Winery. There are also many good hotel options in Dyersville, IA which also features attractions like Field of Dreams Field, National Farm Toy Museum, and St Francis Basilica.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.winerun5k.com.
May 28 - Soldier Creek Winery (Fort Dodge, IA)
Jun 11 - Park Farm Winery (Durango, IA)
Jun 12 - Fireside Winery (Marengo, IA)
July 10 - WInnishiek Winery (Decorah, IA)
July 16 - Glyn Mawr Wine Run (Mount Vernon, IA)
July 23 - Lindon Winery (Burlington, IA)
Aug 6 - Van Wijk Wine Run (Sully, IA)
Aug 13 - Buchanan House Wine Run (Tipton, IA)
Aug 14 - Summerset Winery (Indianola, IA)
Aug 14 - Olathea Creek (Le Claire, IA)
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.