In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Please join us for the 24th Annual Runnin' with the Irish 5K benefiting St. Patrick School in Chesterton. The course uses paved roads and winds through the scenic Indiana Dunes State Park. Park admission is waived for participants. Student discount available. Race Shirts are not guaranteed for registrations received after February 24th.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
7:00am – Race Day Packet Pick-up
8:30am – Kids Fun Run
9:00am – Competitive 5k Run
9:01am – Non-Competitive 5k Walk
We encourage participants to utilize early packet pickup if possible to avoid race-day lines.
Early Packet Pickup
- Thursday, March 14 - 10am-5:30pm - Extra Mile Fitness Co., 3400 Calumet Ave., Valparaiso
- Friday, March 15 - 4:30pm-7PM Val's Pizza,112 S 11th St, Chesterton
Race Day Packet Pickup
- Saturday, March 16 – 7:00-8:30am at the Indiana Dunes State Park City West Shelter
5K awards will be given as follows:
· Overall Male & Female winner
· Overall Masters (40+) Male & Female winner
· Kids age group awards, 0-18 years, 1st-6th place*
· Adult age group awards, 1st-3rd place*
· Clydesdale (210+ lbs)/Athena (170+ lbs), 1st-3rd
· Kids Fun Run - all participants will receive a finisher prize
*Age Groups are top male & top female runners in each age group: 0-8; 9-10; 11-12; 13-14; 15-18; 19-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74; 75-79; 80+
Awards will be available on-site after the race. After race day, awards will be available for 14 days at Extra Mile Fitness Co., 3400 N. Calumet Ave., Valparaiso during regular business hours.
Facebook - www.facebook.com/runninwiththeirish
Café Press Fundraising Shop - www.cafepress.com/runninwiththeirish5k
St. Patrick’s School - https://www.stpatsparish.org/our-school/
For sponsorship and volunteer opportunities, please use the contact button below.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.