In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Saturday, July 20, 2013 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
5:00 pm Registration Opens; 6:00 pm Walk Starts
Central Park Plaza Downtown Valparaiso
Music by the Crawpuppies
• 3rd Annual Dog Walk for adults, teens, children and dogs.
• 2013 event held in downtown Valparaiso.
• Participants can walk alone or with their dog.
• Registration includes a t-shirt, lighted leash and magnet per family. Additional t-shirts may be purchased in advance.
• During and after the walk, there will be music by the Crawpuppies, food and entertainment for kids and adults alike; plus pet vendors and precious homeless pets to adopt from Lakeshore PAWS.
• Beer and wine tent.
• All are welcome to attend.
For safety, dogs must be on a leash and only one dog per registrant.
Participants - Any age can participate in Dog Walk.
Awards- Awards for largest dog, smallest dog, cutest dog costume, and most original dog/owner costume.
Costs - One registration fee registers your entire family. One t-shirt, lighted leash and magnet per family is included if registered by July 12.
$25 per family before July 12
$30 per family day of event
Additional t-shirts may be purchased for $15.
Sponsors - CENTURY 21 Alliance Group; Golden Tech; Harley-Davidson of Valparaiso; Residential Management Company, LLC; Porter County Bar Association; Vale Park Animal Hospital; Drs. AJ Pampalone & Erika Young; Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, Debora Sutter; Healthi Paws; Horizon Bank - Mark Ritzi; Langer & Langer; Mister Buck's; SE3 Communications; Steiner Homes; and the Valparaiso K-9 Unit.
More Info - Visit www.lakeshorePAWS.org to learn more.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.