Lee's Jingle Bell Run 2020 Cancelled
After many hours of planning for a Jingle Bell Run with every precaution for the safety of our runners, we have unfortunately decided to cancel the 2020 Lee's Jingle Bell Run. For those already registered, we will contact you with refund options.
We hope to be back together JINGLING through Jasper next December (if not before).
Stay safe and have a Merry Christmas!
Lee's Jingle Bell Run is a 5K Walk/ Run that winds through picturesque Downtown Jasper, Alabama, with our "Hallmark Christmas" decorated Courthouse Square. Come dressed in your craziest holiday best ready to JINGLE. Feel free to bring your dog or stroller and run with the entire family.
Since 2006, the Jingle Bell Run has been held in memory of Lee Smith. Keeping with Lee's spirit of giving, the Jingle Bell Run benefits dreamFIT and children and families in need during the Christmas holiday season.
ALL DAY JINGLE
- You can pick up your packet at Designs On You on Friday (12/11) 10am-5pm or Saturday (12/12) 8am-12noon. You can run the course ANY TIME on Saturday. Please do not congregate to run.
- Per the State of Alabama's Safer at Home Order, participants are required to wear a face mask before and after the event and follow social distancing guidelines. You do not have to wear a mask WHILE you are exercising. There is 100% no exception to this rule. If you have a problem with the law, please stay home and participate virtually, and we will mail you your runner's packet.
- Please register online before arriving at the race. Online payment is preferred to reduce contact with volunteers.
JINGLE FROM HOME
- Runner's packs will be shipped to you ($20 race + $8 shipping).
- Please do not run on unsafe roads, or areas that have been closed off to the public. Practice social distancing and any other requirements set forth by local, state and federal guidelines. The interstates and highways are not open for pedestrian traffic.
Awards will be given to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place Best Dressed Group & 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place Individual. We will NOT have an awards ceremony at the end of the event. Participants will have until the end of the day on Saturday, December 12, 2020, to submit their individual or group picture to the Lee's 15th Jingle Bell Run Facebook Page showing their festive running outfits.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.