Missing your typical motivation of gyms, PE class, athletic clubs, and after school sports? Join your camp fam in a virtual fundraiser race for Camp Abilities Four Corners!
All fitness levels welcome- run, walk, bike, or propel your wheelchair along with us.
- Arizona Border Challenge: Complete 389 miles walking/ running/ propelling a wheelchair as a team of up to 4 in 5 weeks
- Colorado Border Challenge: Complete 280 miles walking/ running/ propelling a wheelchair as a team of 2 in 5 weeks
- New Mexico Border Challenge- Complete 37.0 miles walking/ running/ propelling a wheelchair solo in 5 weeks
- Utah Border Challenge: Complete 350 miles as a solo biker in 5 weeks
- Between July 5th and August 8th (5 weeks), run/ walk/ bike/ roll your chosen challenge.
- Track your workout with an app on your phone or watch- walking, running, propelling a wheelchair, biking, and treadmills all count, depending on your race! If you don't have an app or watch that you already use, apps like Map My Run and Run Tracker offer free tracking tools.
- If you are in an area that has you restricted to your house or if you have a visual impairment and do not have access to a guide runner/ pilot, we will count daily steps for your challenge. Please let us know if this applies to you.
- Email us your report from your tracker app at the end of each week (we will email you a reminder to do this)
- Race bib
- Braille drink koozie
- Bragging rights
All funds raised will go directly to supporting VIBA-NAZ, a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to providing an educational sports camp experience for youth in the Four Corners region.