Skip to main content

Culver's Custard Classic 5K & Kids Custard Dash

Sat September 24, 2016 Versailles, KY 40383 US Directions


Culver's Custard Classic 5K

8:30AM EDT - 10:00AM EDT

Kids Custard Dash (Ages 3-10)

9:30AM EDT - 10:00AM EDT
Open to ages 3 - 10.


6:45AM EDT - 10:30AM EDT


The race will proceed as scheduled on Saturday!  The race is not effected by the Wednesday night fire at the orchard.  Hope to see you at the race!


Join us for the 2nd Annual Culver's Custard Classic 5K & Kids Custard Dash on Saturday, September 24th at 8:30am at Boyd's Orchard/Farm in Versailles/Woodford County, KY.

Our race is presented by the local Culver's Restaurants and partial proceeds will benefit Future Farmers of America (FFA) and create scholarships for worthy student leaders.

Tech T-shirts (5K), chip timing and overall/age group awards for the 5K!  There will be lots of fun on the orchard and of course delicious Culver's Custard for all!  We have also added an optional costume contest "Dress as your Favorite Decade" for a chance to win some great prizes.


    • 5K Run/Walk:
      The main event will be the 5K run/walk. It will be a two loop course around Boyd's Orchard where 90% of the route will be on a hard packed small gravel surface. The other 10% will be on paved surfaces contained entirely on orchard property. Walkers are welcomed to participate, but absolutely no dogs or strollers for this one.


  • Kids Custard Dash
    For the kids, we will have the Kids Custard Dash for children ages 3-10. The Kids Custard Dash will be a supervised obstacle course run/walk utilizing some of the fun kids play structures at Boyd's Orchard. Parents of little ones are welcomed to run/walk/escort their child/children on the Kids Custard Dash course which will stay on the Boyd's Orchard property and within close proximity of the main orchard retail building/center. All Custard Dash participants will receive a medal.    



1396 Pinckard Pike
Versailles, KY US 40383

FFA Information

FFA is an intercurricular student organization for those interested in agriculture and leadership. It is one of three components ofagricultural education.
What do the letters FFA stand for?
The official name of the organization is National FFA Organization.

The letters “FFA” stand for Future Farmers of America. These letters are a part of our history and our heritage that will never change. But FFA is not just for students who want to be production farmers; FFA also welcomes members who aspire to careers as teachers, doctors, scientists, business owners and more. For this reason, the name of the organization was updated in 1988 after a vote of national convention delegates to reflect the growing diversity and new opportunities in the industry of agriculture.

Today, the National FFA Organization remains committed to the individual student, providing a path to achievement in premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.

FFA continues to help the next generation rise up to meet those challenges by helping its members to develop their own unique talents and explore their interests in a broad range of agricultural career pathways. So today, we are still the Future Farmers of America. But, we are the Future Biologists, Future Chemists, Future Veterinarians, Future Engineers and Future Entrepreneurs of America, too.

Race Contact Info

If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.



Race Participant Survey

Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.

Did you participate in the race?

Would you recommend this race to a friend?

If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies. We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy.

If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.