On-site registration will be at Packet Pickup location
Saturday 5:00pm until 7:00pm
Sunday 6:00am until 7:30am
PLEASE READ the Event details (PDF below). So much useful info to get your race day off to a great start!
Open PDF for complete event details
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
Event #6 in the 2019 AAA Car Care North Carolina Triathlon Series
Distances: S: 750 Meters - B: 14 Miles - R: 5K
Race Site - The FFA Center dining hall opposite the covered pavilion.
Saturday, April 27th: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sunday, April 28th: 6:00 am - 7:30 am
Due to the White Lake Half taking place on Saturday, there will be no access to the FFA Center until 4:30 pm.
Important things to remember :
• A photo ID is required for packet pick-up.
• Cash, Check or Credit Card are accepted.
• All participants must pick up their own race packet. (Including all relay team members)
• USA Triathlon requires that all USAT annual members must show their USAT membership card at packet pick-up.
• Any USAT annual member who does not present his/her valid membership card at packet pick-up,
will be required to pay the USAT one-day fee of $15. No exceptions.
A participant orientation meeting will be held at 6:00 PM on Saturday under the covered pavilion. We will cover as many details as possible about the race and questions will be encouraged. A representative from USA Triathlon will also be on hand to discuss USAT issues and concerns relative to rules and safety. This meeting should last about 30 minutes - we encourage everyone to attend.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.