In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Start a beautiful, intentional tradition this Thanksgiving with your family and help the needy!
Thanksgiving is a time to come together as friends and family and recognize our blessings. It is also a time to bless others. Many people look for ways to serve on this national holiday. Well, look no further!! Open to all ages, any city, The Cup of Hope Virtual Gobble Wobble 5K is a perfect opportunity to spend quality time with those you love most, and at the same time help those who are in need.
The purpose of the Cup of Hope Virtual Gobble Wobble 5K is to raise the awareness and funds needed to continue to serve our friends on the streets in a fun, healthy, and family-oriented way. Although it is a virtual event, we want to make this as tangible as possible, especially for parents who would love to use this as a teachable moment for their children. Here are some ways you can make that happen!
1. Sign up and run the race! Since it is virtual, YOU choose the day and time that works best for you and your family between Nov 20-28th!
2. The heart of this event – to raise the funds needed to serve our friends. Want to earn a medal? When signing up, be sure to select the fundraiser option! Set a goal of at least $50. Anyone who “finishes” (meets their goal) will receive a coveted Cup of Hope Gobble Wobble 5K medal. Just think! You only need 5 of your friends to donate $10 each and your goal will be met!
3. Watch the video, and if you have children let them watch too! This will give you a clear picture of exactly how YOU are impacting other people’s lives this Thanksgiving!
4. T-shirts – available for purchase when you sign up!
5. We would LOVE to see a “finish line” picture of you and/or your family! You can post it to our Facebook page, or to the race signup page.
100% of ALL funds raised go directly to serving our friends on the street. From serving food, to providing showers, to supplying toiletries and other much needed items, every penny will go towards keeping hope on the streets. What a great way to live out the ultimate meaning of blessings and gratitude!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Anywhere and Everywhere! The directions below simply indicate where we offer meals to the homeless every Wednesday's at 9:00am on G-Street, our 1st and largest food distribution location!Open in External Application
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.