Knoxville, TN US 37934
Triathlon is a multifaceted sport requiring endurance, strength, and skill to conquer its three disciplines. It is the ultimate cross-training challenge. All of our comprehensive Triathlon programs include swim instruction and training sessions, bike and run workouts, transition clinics, and a race day preparation workshop.
The goal of the program will be for an athlete to complete a sprint distance triathlon. This program is for the novice triathlete. You should be able to comfortably run 20 minutes to begin this program. Each training session will focus on a different phase of training, from swimming to transitioning.
- Q&A Session: Thu 05.16 at 5:30 pm. This open-to-all discussion will be followed by a Open Group Walk/Run at 6:00pm.
- Orientation Week: Mon 06.03 - Sun 06.09. Join us the week before training starts to earn special discounts just for training program members.
- Start Week: Begins week of 06.10
- Workouts: 4:30 pm on Sundays . A typical training session will consist combination swim/bike/run "brick" workout.
- Target Race: Black Bear Sprint Triathlon (8/3)
- Cost: $95 (8 weeks)
- A complete training schedule and calendar with detailed workouts
- Educational clinics including: bike maintenance, race day prep, transition set-up and nutrition planning
- Weekly e-mails from the coach with tips, advice and motivation/encouragement
- E-mail support – the coach will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Technical fiber shirt
- Training program discount into the target race
To participate you will need at a minimum, running/walking shoes, bicycle, helmet, and a willing mind and body. We'll supply you with the knowledge to complete your triathlon. If you want to take your racing to the next level, check out our list of recommended triathlon accessories.
Training Program Contact Info
If you have any questions about this Training Program, click the button below.
Training Program Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your training program experience.