In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Have a little mud lover? Mud Challenger will feature a special Kid's Challenge wave at our Houston event. Children ages 8-13 are invited to participate on our special kid's course with an accompaning adult for only $39. All participating kids will recieve an Official Mud Challenger Kid's Medal.
Register your kid (ages 8-13) for the Official Kid's Challenge at Mud Challenger and let the get muddy and have fun too! A portion of registration fees will benefity the Run Safe with Mikey Cause. The parent/guardian must accompany child on the course.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Thank you for registering your kid for the Mud Challenger Kid's Challenge!
Here's a few notes about your event.
A parent/guardian must accompany child at check-in AND on course.
The parent's entry into site is included in registration fee.
- Please check back on the event page 1 week before the event for your information pack and printable waiver. We will also email a copy of the information pack and waiver to this email address.
What you should bring with you on event day:
- Your photo ID. (required for check-in and alcohol consumption)
- Your signed participant waiver. (see event page to re-print)
- Cash for parking or shuttle. (see event page for further details)
- Extra cash for additional beer, food, and merchandise.
- Extra clothes, shoes, and a towel after you get muddy.
- Old sneakers to donate. (only sneakers will be collected)
What you should leave at home
- Pets will not be permitted.
- Valuables and Jewelry should be left at home.
- Outside food or beverages will not be allowed
- Outside glass bottles will not be allowed.
- Real weapons and/or firearms will not be allowed.
- Bicycles, skates, and skateboards will not be allowed.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CHECK OUT OUR FAQs PAGE:
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.