Huntsville State Park has granted us use of the entire park for the Rocky 50! All campsites listed are for BOTH nights on Friday, February 9 and Saturday, February 10.
Most campsites will accommodate up to 8 people. In order to provide as many options as possible, we are asking if people are willing to share a campsite.
- CHECK IN time is NOON on Friday, February 9
- CHECK OUT time is NOON on Sunday, February 11. You must be out of your site by Noon on Sunday, but can remain in the park until as late as 10:00pm.
This reservation is only for two nights: Friday, February 9 and Saturday, February 10.
For those wishing to camp at the park before or after Friday and Saturday nights, you can use the following process to attempt registrations for the same campsite the entire time. (It is not guaranteed that the same campsite will be available the entire time.)
● Go to the site for the Rocky 50 camping registration for Friday and Saturday nights to see which sites are available & select a campsite - Camping Reservations for Rocky 50
● In a separate browser window go to the Texas State Park reservation system at Texas Parks and Wildlife Reservations
● During the registration TPWD process, each site gives one the opportunity to view the campsites, by campsite number, that are available.
● If available, select and register the same campsite number on each site.
If the type of campsite you want/need for the Rocky 50 Trail Race is full, you can request a campsite here and you will be contacted soon.