The NCAA and San Antonio Sports have teamed up to leave a lasting, positive impact on area third grade students as the city gears up to host the 2021 NCAA Women's Final Four.
Read to the Final Four is a reading competition designed to promote and inspire reading growth for third graders by encouraging students to log the most minutes reading to advance though each round of the tournament-style competition.
As schools or classrooms advance through the tournament rounds, students reading the most minutes will earn free books with the grand prize winner receiving a $5,000 library makeover from Scholastic.
Registration is now closed.
Schools/classrooms that sign up will be provided with a welcome kit before the competition starts and access to an online tracking system for recording minutes and books read.
- Read to the Final Four Welcome Kit with class posters, bookmarks and printable resources
- Access to online tracking log and leaderboard
- Opportunity to win books for the classroom/school and other prizes
- Access to online tracking log
- Opportunity to win books and other prizes during the Read to the Final Four competition
Eligibility to Compete
- All San Antonio area school districts and surrounding counties are eligible to compete
- You may compete as a school or individual classroom
- All participants must be in the third grade
Read to the Final Four Contact Info
If you have any questions about this Read to the Final Four, click the button below.