In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Challenge yourself this summer and signup for the Virtual SARR Prickly Pear 50K (31.0686 miles) and run on your own time and on the path you choose. We want to keep you moving this summer and have a limited supply of our 2020 Prickly Pear merchandise from our March 7th race…so we thought we’d present you with a Virtual Summer Challenge and offer you another opportunity to earn that Prickly Pear Finisher’s Hat and car window sticker!—You get to choose your date, pick your own route and run it anytime anywhere between July 1 - August 15, 2020. That’s right trail or road, walk or run, day or night! There will be no Overall or Age Group Awards—everyone is a winner!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register for the virtual event. You’ll have a choice between a Prickly Pear T-shirt (sizes are limited), a mystery SARR past-race shirt, or a SARR beanie (all swag is first come first served and sizing is limited); a wooden finisher’s medal that you can a) curbside pick-up; or b) pay to have it shipped to you. Once you tackle the 31ish miles and report your time you’ll be eligible to receive your fancy Headsweats Crusher 50K Finisher’s hat and 50K car window sticker.
2. Download & Share Your Bib Number:
Log in to your runsignup profile
Select > Upcoming Events > View Digital Bib
Share it! > Print for your race-day, Save, or Screenshot
3. Run or Walk 31.0686 miles anytime and anywhere on any turf you choose between July 1 - August 15, 2020. You can choose a trail, road, greenway, beach, your backyard, or another planet to put in your miles. Only rule is you must complete the mileage in one workout, meaning you can’t split up the days or do half in the morning and half in the evening.
4. Report your time by submitting your time/distance starting July 1 but no later than August 15, 2020 at Midnight HERE. You MUST report your time to receive your Headsweats 50K Finisher Hat and 50K car window sticker. Finisher’s hats/window stickers will be mailed the week of August 17 via USPS..
5. Rejoice because if you aren’t already you will soon be an official Ultra Runner or have tackled another 50K, and possibly ran your best time. Due to COVID-19 we are vicariously living through your running experiences so please share your race day reports and pictures with us on our SARR Prickly Pear Facebook Page and Congratulations!
Sunday, June 28th from 12-4pm at McAllister Park, Al Becken Pavilion or choose option that includes shipping
SARR members save 25% with online registration thru 6/30 (automatically applied at checkout)
Runners age 24 or younger and age 70+ get a 50% discount thru 6/30 (no other discounts apply)
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.