In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.ejadventures.org.
Moonbow 50K :
The Moonbow 50k is an out-and-back (Approx. 31 miles) trail race that begins at the Moonbow Trail head near the Visitor's Center in Cumberland Falls State Park. The course takes runners along the Sheltowee Trace Trail, Kentucky's longest trail. Runners will be treated to miles of winding, single-track trails and natural landmarks that include stunning rock overhangs, bark camp cascades, and magnificent waterfalls. Runners will enjoy scenic views as thy run alongside Class III-IV Cumberland River and adjoining creeks. The races end with an iconic finish at the base of one of the most famous wonders of this region, Cumberland Falls. Standing 68 feet high and 125 feet wide, with an average water flow of 3,600 cubic feet per second, this waterfall has earned it's nickname as the Niagara of the south.
*Moonbow 50K is a very wild, remote, and challenging course. Highly recommended for more advanced trail runners.
**There is a 11 hour cutoff time for the Moonbow 50k.
Race Weekend Scheudle
Friday September 28th, 2018
• 5:00pm-8:30pm | Runner packet pick-up @ Cumberland Falls Visitors Center.
• Optional Meeting with Runners at 8:30pm @ Cumberland Falls Visitors Center.
Saturday September 29th, 2018
• 5:15 am – 7:15am | Mandatory check in/Bib Pickup @ Cumberland Falls Visitor Center
• 7:30 am | 50K Start @ Cumberland Falls Visitor Center
• 7:45 am | 30K Start @ Cumberland Falls Visitor Center
• 8:00 am | 10K Start @ Cumberland Falls Visitor Center
• 5:00 pm – Post-Race Awards @ Cumberland Falls Visitors Center
Proceeds from race go towards Kentucky State Parks/Sheltowee Trace Association/Daniel Boone National Forest
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.