Mental Health Resources
Kohler Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Under the Optum Behavioral Health benefit, you and your dependents are eligible for 6 fully paid visits per problem per calendar year. Services include information and referrals for depression, anxiety, stress, balancing work and life issues, substance abuse, and more. Refer to Kohler’s Mental Health Resources for access instructions and for a listing of additional mental health resources available to support.
Care Coordination Program Powered by Wellthy
- Whether you are caring for an aging parent, a child whose daycare is closed or whose school is held virtually, or a loved one who has a health condition, we know these aspects of your life can be a source of anxiety and stress. Kohler associates now have access to a new Care Coordination Program through Wellthy to support. Watch this overview presentation to learn more, or CLICK HERE to get started. Also check out the Wellthy: Associate Testimonial Video.
- US benefits-eligible associates and spouses/domestic partners have access to Sharecare, which includes well-being initiatives, resources, and the ability to connect (and compete) with associates around the world.
- Unwinding by Sharecare is an evidence-based digital program that uses mindfulness to help you build resilience. Through breathing exercises, meditations, sleep support, visual relaxation and more, you’ll start living a less-stressed life with Unwinding.
- Access Sharecare and Unwinding by creating an account or logging in at www.sharecare.com/kohler
Mental Health Online Course
- Kohler Learning Academy has built out a mental health online course in KCM “Checking In With You,” created to check-in to see how you’re holding up and to give you a moment to pause, reflect, and find perspective.
- Additional KCM well-being playlist “Mettie Spiess Digital Leadership Training Course”, created to provide training & resources for HR and Managers to effectively support and respond to mental health issues in the workplace.
HeadsUP Business Resource Group
- HeadsUP is Kohler’s first Business Resource Group (BRG) focused solely on mental health. HeadsUP kicked off in May of 2020 and promotes mental health awareness, education, and support for all and advocates for those Kohler associates, family, and friends affected by mental illness. If you are interested in joining HeadsUP or have any questions about the BRG, please contact them at HeadsUP@kohler.com and/or join their Teams page.
ICAS Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (All global associates, excluding US and UK)
- You and your dependents are eligible for 6 fully paid visits per issue per calendar year. Provides support, information, and referrals for any of life’s challenges, from stress and anxiety to work and life balance and everything in between.
Access Here: https://app.icas.health/ (Access Code: Kohler)
Generali EAP (United Kingdom; includes KIHL, Mira, SDUK, LBUK and KUPL)
- Powered by LifeWorks, the Employee Assistance Programme provides you and your eligible dependants support, information, advice and specialist counselling. Confidential and easy to access, the service is available either online or on the telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Access Here: generali.lifeworks.com
Hospitality Action EAP (Destination St. Andrews)
- Through Hospitality Action EAP, you have access to free, completely confidential, expert service to help when you are facing difficulties or challenges. The dedicated team are experts in helping hospitality people and are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Access Here: hospitalityaction.org.uk