In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Each year the Delta Zeta chapter of Kappa Delta hosts a 5k color run benefitting the Louisiana Baptist Children's Home and Prevent Child Abuse America. This year, like many other things, our 5k looks a little different. Due to the pandemic and the uncertainty of what mandates we will be under on March 13th, we have decided to host our annual 5k virtually. This means that runners will be able to participate in this run no matter where they are. On March 13th from 6 am to 2 pm CST runners will be able to come to this website, go to the results tab, and submit their run time. We are hopeful that despite these unprecedented times we will still be able to support these two philanthropies that are very dear to our hearts. Abuse and neglect destroy the confidence of those they affect. As Kappa Deltas we strive to build confidence in others which is why we are passionate about ending child abuse. 80% of the money raised from this year's Shamrock event will go directly to the Louisiana Baptist Children's Home and the other 20% will go to our national philanthropy Prevent Child Abuse America. We, as well as both of the organizations benefitting from this event, appreciate the generosity of each person who signs up or donates to this cause.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.