In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.NOLArunning.com.
ONLINE Registration is Closed. ( IN PERSON REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE AT. --- SEE BELOW )
* Registration will be available at the pre-race day packet pickup event hosted by Dynamic Physical Therapy, 7520 Westbamk Expressway, Marrero on Thursday, January 24th ( 4 pm - 6 pm )
On the day of race at the race site opening at 7:00 am
31st Annual – Run and Walk on the Bayou - Saturday, January 26, 2019 Bayou Segnette State Park, 7777 Westbank Expressway, Westwego, La. 70094
( Park entrance at Drake Avenue and Expressway )
COURSE MAP: See link at top of page
*CHIP TIMED EVENT: Please wear your bib number on FRONT and have it visible during the event. Your timing chip is affixed to back of bib, please do not fold or bend the chip
Entry fees ( Payable to NORSI ):
Packet Pickup: Pre-race day
Award Divisions: Commemorative Award to all Finishers
* NORSI / NOLArunning.com strongly suggests to NOT use any headphones, ear gear or similar devices that limit ones ability to hear important event instructions.
* Please be respectful of other runners/walkers on the course. Keep to right side of street / lane out and back .
Please use trash cans located nearby each course water station. If discarding clothing on course , please place at one of the water stations. There will be a lead bike for each distance, no headphones, ear gear to be able to hear instructions from bike rider regarding oncoming lead runners ( Keep to the Right.. !! )
* An EMS unit will be stationed at the race site and Westwego police officers will be on course during the event. Should you need medical attention or see another participant that needs medical attention please wave down the nearest officer or a volunteer at each water station to relay details to the race site EMS unit.
* It is recommended that no pets be permitted. If you must have a pet with you please have very short leash and please be respectful of others on course.
Post race festivities: Food, Beer, Soft Drinks, Elmer’s Chee Wees, Fruit, Kentwood Springs Water, Powerade
Additional Race Information:
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.