In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The first annual I Believe in Me 5k Run and Walk will help raise funds to support I Believe In Me's (IBM) fall programming and meet the back to school needs of the the youth participating in our program. By participating and/or fundraising, you'll be helping us to inspire and challenge Frederick area youth through physical and mental activities that foster self-respect and respect for the world around them.
This is a beautiful scenic course starting and finishing at Baker Park in Frederick, MD.
● 5k run starts at 8:00 a.m., walk starts at 8:15.
● For those who can’t attend in person, there is a Virtual 5k option as well!
● Early bird registration fee is $25 through August 1st, and includes a free t-shirt
● Early bird registration for kids under $12 through August 1st, and includes a free t-shirt
● Late registration (after August 1st) is $30, $15 for kids under 12, and no t-shirt is guaranteed. Any extra t-shirts will be available after the event on a first come, first served basis.
● Day-of registrations will be accepted starting at 7:00 a.m. on August 24th.
● Prizes will be awarded to the top male and female finishers in each age category
● Prizes will also be awarded to the top fundraising teams - so get a team together with your friends, family, and coworkers!
● Sponsor a Hope Diamond Sign to be displayed along the course in honor of a student, mentor, or other member of the community you'd like to recognize for bringing hope to our community!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.