In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional virtual race information can be found at https://racinemultisports.com/hhvrb/.
Welcome to the official site of our HALLOWEEN HUSTLE Virtual Run or Bike. This virtual event is designed to inspire you to “keep moving” and remain “race ready”, while having fun with your friends and family! Join us for a Halloween themed run or bike on October 30th to November 1st. The event will take place over 3 days to give you the flexibility to complete your run,walk, or bike with enough time to submit your results. Choose between a 5K, 10K, half marathon walk/run, or a 40K (25 mile), 100K (62 mile) ride. You can complete the event inside on a treadmill/stationary bike or outside on a course of your choosing.
If you have any questions about this virtual race, click the button below.
- Race shirt (choose from long or short sleeve)
- Custom finisher medal
- Printable digital race bib
- Printable digital finisher certificate
- Race results in searchable format
- Satisfaction of virtually racing with your friends
- Satisfaction of focusing on your health
- Shirt and medal will be mailed to you!
Fee- includes race shirt and finisher medal* mailed directly to you.
$30.00– first 25 entries
$32.50– from August 31 to September 6
$35.00– beginning September 7 to October 4 *Registration after September 14th does not include a medal as they are already in production.
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Shirt is the Zorrel Primease brand…super soft, cotton/poly blend.
Here are the easy steps to follow to get the most out of your virtual experience.
1. Register Online– click on the Register Now button.
2. Join Facebook Group– to share pre-race photos and workouts and then photos of your race day experience.
3. Recruit Friends– we want to see how many areas of the country we can get people involved, but we need your help!
4. Train– you will have several weeks to train before race weekend. Good luck and get at it!
5. Pre-Race Communication– we will send you information as we get closer to race weekend to help you get ready and to learn how to submit your results.
6. Digital Bib– print your race bib to wear during your run, walk, or bike.
7. Race Weekend– it’s time! Use the RaceJoy app and get out there and run, walk, or bike your registered distance.
8. Submit Results– if you use RaceJoy your time will automatically upload to results. If not you will get a text or email to submit your results.
9. Submit Photos– from your run, walk, or bike showing your bib and share on the Facebook group page.
10. Results Posted– results will continue to update Friday-Sunday of race weekend with the final results posted Monday, November 2nd.
We have two Team contests to create some FUN! Invite friends and family members to join you in this race by creating a team to support each other! Come up with a team name and be sure that everyone enters it during registration. We will have the following results for the Team competition…
Largest Team– having the most team members registered
Most States Team– having the most states represented on your team
If you already registered without a team but decided to make a team or join one, no problem. Use your registration confirmation email from RunSignUp to open up your registration and make team edits. If you have any questions contact Shannon@RacineMultiSports.com.
Results are available for this race! You will be given the option, during registration, to “opt-in” to receive either text or email notifications. This will be the first step to be able to submit your time, after you complete your race, to get your results published. You will submit your time (HH:MM:SS format) through a text or email, and it will automatically upload to the results. This race also offers the gps tracking of RaceJoy. Information will be shared with you on how to use this feature. There is no additional cost to use RaceJoy. Check out this short video to see how RaceJoy works. If you choose to use the RaceJoy gps tracking app your results will upload automatically. Since there is no way to ensure accuracy or a fair comparison of times submitted, the results will only be used to capture your time, proof of participation and for bragging rights! Results will be displayed as “overall” with the ability to drill down to your “age group”. Submitting your time for results is optional. There are no awards for this event.
- Registrants must register online before the deadline in order to get your shirt and medal
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Registrants must follow all COVID-19 and quarantine restrictions
- Racine MultiSports is not responsible for any restrictions or laws violated by participants in this event
- No returns or exchanges on shirts and medals
We ask you to stay informed and follow all COVID-19 and State restrictions, guidelines and laws. This event is not encouraging actual group gathering, rather, a virtual group experience. Racine MultiSports is not responsible for any participant violating any restriction, guideline or law. We wish all of you and your families good health during this time.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the HALLOWEEN HUSTLE Virtual Run or Bike.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your virtual race experience.