In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.tctrackclub.com/training.
In 2016 the Traverse City Track Club began offering its Traverse City-based training programs and since then has helped nearly 200 runners reach their goals. TCTC prides itself in helping both newcomers and experienced runners with its unique mentor-led, customized schedules. By emphasizing a focus on being encouraging and supportive, we are able to help participants make running an enriching part of a healthy lifestyle.
Multiple levels of training are available based on the needs and running goals of each individual runner:
Traverse City Track Club’s Training Programs are designed for you!
The training is geared toward a variety of distances including 5k, 10k, half marathon, and full marathon. Half and Full marathon Runners should have a solid base of injury free running for six months of at least 15-20 miles per week.
Special Note - Advanced Full Marathoners will have several weeks pre-session training, so be sure to sign up early to have all your training plan information to you on time.
Special Note - Beginners 5k group will meet weekly on Monday early evenings.
The cost is $75 for a 12-week training program. Limited Space to 25 participants total.
The training begins on Monday, July 26th, 2021 and runs through Sunday October 17th with weekly organized group runs provided by experienced TCTC Run Leaders.
Fall Session 2021 Training Sessions include:
· Individualized training schedules based on your specific pace, goal race, and daily workout availability, incorporating local organized running events.
· Weekly Group Runs organized according to TCTC Fun Run guidelines to include appropriate social distancing standards.
· Run locations held on a variety of courses in the Traverse City area.
· Weekly Email and private FaceBook group communications with targeted training tips, schedules, and more.
· Expertise from RRCA-certified coach and TCTC member Amy Dykhouse and experienced group leaders.
· Small Group Mentorship by Run Leaders who support and encourage you through weekly check-ins, advice, and support.
· TCTC branded training gear.
· FUN and motivating training experience with shared camaraderie and team spirit.
Contact Instructor Amy Dykhouse (989) 444-9031 or email@example.com for questions or more information.
The Traverse City Track Club promotes and encourages health, fitness, fellowship, community service, family recreation and competition via running and walking. We welcome all ages and abilities.
Source: Strategic Plan March 2016, Board of Directors
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.