In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Welcome to race registration for the 12th Annual Breezy Point 5K, benefiting MN Adult & Teen Challenge – Duluth Campus. Located on beautiful Island Lake in Duluth, Minnesota. A FREE run/walk/bike for all ages! This year we are also offering a virtual option for those who are unable attend in person.
Our goal is to have a fun race while observing every possible safety protocol. With this in mind, it is important that every person in attendance, including racers, spectators, and race workers take personal responsibility to observe all safety protocols. To assist in this, please be aware of the following:
1. Registration – ALL runners/walkers/bikers should pre-register using this site to minimize registration contact on race day. Online race registration will be open until full—please register by August 3rd to guarantee your shirt size. If registering as a family or as a group, please designate a team name (have fun, be creative) so that t-shirts and bibs can be grouped and only one person will do pickup for all. Make sure to share your team name with the rest of your group if they will be registering separately from you. Each individual person needs to be registered, including children. There will be a limited number of racers allowed to sign up on race morning on a first come first served basis (shirts not guaranteed). On race day, pre-registered racers will pick up their bibs (for all participants) and shirts (for those ages 13+) starting at 8 a.m. and up until the pre-race festivities begin. Please social distance for pickup.
2. There will be a hand sanitizer station at the race for participant use.
3. The race may have staggered starts depending on guidelines in place on race day. This will allow us to use a “rolling start” where a limited number of racers will start at different intervals (minutes apart) if required. The purpose of these is to keep runners appropriately distanced from each other at the start and finish.
4. For this year, race times will not be recorded as done in years past. However, times will still be called out as you cross the finish line.
5. Donations – The race and t-shirts are FREE, but if you are able to donate, proceeds from the race go to MN Adult & Teen Challenge in Duluth. This rehabilitation program helps individuals gain freedom from addictions. Donations can be made contactless via this registration process online, by texting BREEZY to 900-900, and/or in person on race day at the t-shirt pickup spot.
6. Please familiarize yourself with these CDC Guidelines for helping to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
8:00 am DJ, Bib/shirt pickup begins
8:30 am Pre-race/Announcements/Lineup
9:00 am Race
The race route is compromised of partial hard packed gravel and blacktopped surfaces. All ages welcome. Strollers welcome. There will be biffies on the premises. Water will be provided pre, during and post race. Parking available at race start. Ridesharing is recommended.
We are looking forward to another event!
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.