In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Be sure to join us for Walk for Memories and 5K Run for Memories. The Walk for Memories is from 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. This is an opportunity to visit booths, enjoy activities, and walk around the walking path to learn more about dementia and services provided in Marshall area and remember and honor those affected by dementia. The run will begin at Red Baron Arena & Expo, 1651 Victory Drive, Marshall at 6:00 PM. It's guaranteed to be a great time.
Early Bird Price: $25; Price increase is June 1: $35
* Race Packet pick up will be available starting at 4:00 p.m. the day of the race at Red Baron Arena & Expo.
*There are bathrooms to use.
* There are T-shirts or bags for those who registered before the May 31st deadline.
*The Run for Memories 5K begins at 6:00 PM. Please plan to line up for this race around 5:55 PM. The start line is Red Baron Arena & Expo. Please note: The streets are not closed; be aware of your surroundings at all times and stay on the left side of the road for the majority of the race. Walkers, strollers, and dogs on leashes are welcome. If you plan to walk the race, please be courteous of your fellow participants and line up near the back of the chute. This will allow those running for personal bests to get out of the chute quickly. .
* The race is not chipped time as this is a fun run.
* Volunteers will be spaced throughout the route.
* A water station will be available approximately half way through the race.
* Bottles of water and bananas will be provided at the conclusion of the race.
* The race map will be posted on Marshall Area Dementia Awareness Network Facebook page when it is available. Currently not available. (https://www.facebook.com/ACTonAlzMarshall/) Check the page often for updates!
*We love seeing your race day photos—please tag the Marshall Area Dementia Awareness Network in your social media posts!
*Registration is open until the start of the race. However, there is no need to wait until you get to the race to register!
*Thank you for participating in our Run for Memories.
*All funds will stay local to continue to fulfill our mission in the Marshall community. Follow our facebook page to keep up to date on what we are doing locally (https://www.facebook.com/ACTonAlzMarshall/). Our network's mission is raising awareness through education, and advocating and connecting those experiencing memory loss and other symptoms of dementia to health, social, and spiritual services in our community.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.