Skip to main content

Hibernian Harvest 4 Hunger 5K - POSTPONED TO 2022

Sun November 7, 2021 Parkville, MO 64152 US

Race Website

Additional race information can be found at


8701 McAfee St
Parkville, MO US 64152




Join us for our 2nd Annual Hibernian Harvest 4 Hunger 5K run/walk.  Sponsored by the Padraig Pearse Division #1 Kansas City Missouri - of the Ancient Order of Hibernians (AOH), we invite runners, walkers, and sponsors to participate.  The purpose of the event is to provide funding for the Our Lady of Perpetual Help food pantry (31st and Broadway), St. Therese Parish's St. Vincent De Paul Food Pantry, and the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception's Morning Glory Ministry food program which focuses on homeless vets.

The 5K will be held at the beautiful Parkville English Landing 5K Course.

Hunger is no stranger to the Irish, therefore the AOH 'Hunger Project' was launched in April 2020 in response to the affect of the quarantine on local communities.  Hunger is a very real problem for so many in our Kansas City community, and we are proud to sponsor this race in recognition of the unique challenges facing people of all faiths and backgrounds during the COVID-19 pandemic, and to honor members' Irish ancestors who endured the tragedy of the 19th Century Irish Famine.

The Padraig Pearse Division #1 of the AOH was founded in Kansas City on February 11, 1871, and today is Kansas City's oldest continually operational civic organization.  We are a 501c-3 not for profit organization.  10% of funds raised will be used for race expenses as well as the continuing philanthropic efforts of the Padraig Parse Division.  The other 90% of funds will be divided equally between the Our Lady of Perpetual Help food pantry, St. Therese Food Pantry, and the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception Morning Glory Ministry.



Sponsors help defray the operational cost of the event.  If you are interested in sponsoring part of this event,.  Please contact Mike Aylward at  for payment information.

Sponsor levels are:

  • White Sponsor:  $25.00 - White sponsors will have their name listed on the website/signup pages, as well as on sponsor boards at the event.
  • Orange Sponsor:  $100.00 - Orange sponsors receive the same benefits of a White sponsor, plus they will also have their log on the website/signup pages, and name and logo on the t-shirt
  • Green Sponsor:  $250.00 - Green sponsors receive the same benefits of an Orange sponsor, but their name/logo on the t-shirt will be large, and they will be listed near the top of the sponsor boards at the event.  Their name will also be announced before and during the event.
  • Tricolor Sponsor:   $500.00 - Tricolor sponsors receive the same benefits of a Green sponsor.  Their name and logo will be the largest on the shirts and sponsor boards, and their name will be mentioned several times before and during the event.

Please contact Mike Aylward, race coordinator at with questions and to coordinate your sponsorship!

Race Contact Info

If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.

Green Sponsor


Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.

Race Participant Survey

Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.

Did you participate in the race?

Would you recommend this race to a friend?

If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies. We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy.

If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.