Additional race information can be found at https://www.mseracing.com/370-lakeside-tri.html.
Join us for the first annual 370 Lakeside Triathlon! Enjoy the flattest, fastest course starting in beautiful 370 Lakeside Park! Enjoy a beach start, amazing country roads in St. Charles County, and a run that includes the park trails and beyond. We offer a variety of race options from super sprint or sprint for newbies, up to iron distance! And this is a USAT Sanctioned Event.
And join us on Saturday, May 22nd at the 370 Lakeside Park under the main pavilion for a HUGE outdoor expo, packet pick up, and an open water swim clinic! Local coaches will be on hand to answer any last minute race day questions!
The race weekend schedule:
370 Lakeside Triathlon – Expo and Race Day Schedule
Saturday, May 22 – Endurance Expo | Packet Pick Up | Bike Drop Off
· We need ALL athletes to pick up your packet today and encourage you drop off your bike today instead of race day!
· You CANNOT pick up someone else’s packet.
· BRING: USAT Card, Driver's License
· Allow time for mandatory open water swim talk with BYLG Sport, hourly options.
· Allow time to check out vendor tables.
10am – Expo Opens
· Packet Pick Up – NO RACE DAY PICK UP!
· Bike Drop Off – you can leave your bike in transition; we will have security all night to keep it safe. Leave gear at home, that comes with you race morning.
· Hourly open water talk with BYLG Sport, our lifeguard company. – MANDATORY (10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm).
· Course and race day Q&A with Sally Drake and Steven Geffre.
· Allow time to browse vendor booths.
Sunday, May 23rd – RACE DAY
4:30am – Transition Opens – check in bike (if you did not on Saturday) and gear. Athletes only in the transition area, we will check your wrist band that you will find in your packet.
6:30am – Transition Closes – you will NOT be allowed back in.
6:20am – tentative swim warm up
6:30am – athletes line up to start, wear disposable masks.
6:45am – Para-athletes start
7am – Half Iron Start, all other triathlon participants will line up behind in order of race distance, longest to shortest. We will have signs to guide you to your start group.
The start will be time-trial style with 4 athletes starting every 10-15seconds.
ON COURSE NUTRITION:
· Water and Heed every 15 miles on the bike, every 1 mile on the run.
· Please carry your fuel if you are doing half iron distance. We will have Hammer Gel.
· We are allowing spectators but please keep your group to a minimum and of course, wear masks.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.