In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Run. Hike. Walk. Swim. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. This is what our faithful companions have done with us all the while we have been experiencing this crazy time in our lives. Let's celebrate them with their very own event and swag! Including: GD Gear Bag, GD Dog tag, and Race bib, and yes...the human gets a shirt too!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Take your pooch on any adventure any mileage. (walking, running, hiking, swimming) 2. Post your adventure pictures throughout the 60 days on the 406 Race Series FB page.
3. The more days you take your dog on adventures, the more chances you have to win prizes!
4. Prizes will be randomly drawn throughout the event! WOOF! WOOF!
Have more than 1 dog? Great! Select the "Multi Dog” option and register each dog and they will also each get the swag!
REGISTRATION: Enter your DOG'S NAME in the Registration Form
Things to Remember:
1. Please be mindful for your dog's ability
2. If it is hot out... please don't take them on the hot pavement or sidewalk... how about a splash in a pool instead?
3. Take water for them and you!
4. Have fun and be safe!
*Please take the time to check out the Donation Page: we are featuring a new non-profit in Billings, MT called Poochz' B &B A Home for Senior Dogs. You donation is tax deductible. Thank you!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.